– The Anna Blaman House has been around for 30 years.
– A Pink Cabinet was placed in IHLIA Amsterdam. The Pink Cabinet includes books and films about LGBT topics. These books and films can be borrowed via the OBA
– Fourth international LGBT ALMS Conference in Amsterdam, organised by IHLIA in the OBA with more than hundred participants from all over the world. With themes like how to collect, archive and disclose LGBT history better
– Launch of website Open Up! An IHLIA project about the history of emancipation and development of the LGBT, mainly in central, east and southeast Europe
– After closing of the Schorer Foundation, IHLIA acquires the archives of this organization
– IHLIA acquires a part of the collection of Rotterdam amateur filmmaker and gay activist Rob de Vries with film material about the gay rights struggle in the turbulent 70s and 80s
– Start project Pink Life Stories, in cooperation with Amstelgroep. Trained volunteers have written the biographies of homosexual elderly people.
– Exposition Bi in Beeld (Bi in Pictures), opened by former Minister Marja van Bijsterveldt of the Ministry of Education, Culture & Science
– The IHLIA archives accommodated in the International Institute for Social History (IISH) are accessible in the IISH catalogue and can be perused there